Sunday, April 10, 2016

Reflection on PRODUCTION

Here are some pointers I have had on my production week.

1)What were some of the successes (or, things that went right) during this week’s process work? Explain, with evidence.

Some successes was managing to find some video editing software to use and managing to further acquire ideas for my video essay.



2)What were some of the challenges (or, things that went wrong) during this week’s process work? Explain, with evidence.


Some of the challenges were figuring out how to mass bits and pieces of the project together as a video in all its fluidity. I was sort of overwhelmed at the task of working with video to present an argumentative standpoint on the cause of the female athlete's complaint on the gap.




3)How do you think next week will go, based on your experiences this week?
I believe things will go very slowly but I have hopes to work full track on the full project and hopefully whip out an awesome product!





5)How are you feeling about the project overall at this point?


I am feeling very ambitious about the project since I have always been intrigued by editing together a video again (since I have tinkered with such notion when I was younger).


No comments:

Post a Comment