Monday, April 4, 2016

Reflection on Pre-Production...oh lawd

Here is my horrendous reflection on the pre production of my project.

Audience Questions

1)What were some of the successes (or, things that went right) during this week’s process work? Explain, with evidence.

Some successes were gathering my sources and information on my topic.




2)What were some of the challenges (or, things that went wrong) during this week’s process work? Explain, with evidence.

Filling out each thing about every single source. I thought some parts of it unnecessary but that is just my opinion. Also, I should have taken more time into focusing on the project.



 3)How do you think next week will go, based on your experiences this week?

I think it will go horrible then very good near the end of the week based on stuff goes down when I produce content.




4)How are you feeling about the project overall at this point?

I feel ready to go. I am very excited to just work on a topic that involves my favorite sport...soccer.

No comments:

Post a Comment