Sunday, April 24, 2016

Reflection on the Catastrophe that is the final week of Project 3

The following are some of my thoughts on this unusual week that has been staying up late at the library just to finish up this project 3.


Audience Questions

1)What were some of the successes (or, things that went right) during this week’s process work? Explain, with evidence.

Some successes were me being able to rent another Mac book from the Health Sciences Library and being able to use the iMovie program to successfully cut out the video. Also...I turned in the video!




2)What were some of the challenges (or, things that went wrong) during this week’s process work? Explain, with evidence.

Some challenges were figuring out how to edit the video in a manner in which would be informative yet entertaining to the viewer that was a key thing to me. Another thing was being able to find a library which had mac laptops available since they are always unavailable for rent.



3)How do you think next week will go, based on your experiences this week?

Next week sounds pretty exciting since it will be the last project of the semester horrrray! I am looking forward to work on the podcast genre and see how challenging the last project will be.




4)How are you feeling about the project overall at this point?

I feel I could have improved more on the project such as more sound, better explanation of certain things, but I am proud of the style in which I decided to format the video.


No comments:

Post a Comment