Sunday, April 10, 2016

Peer Review for Emily Bond

I went over the fascinating Emily Bond's production schedule and gave her some obviously useful tips from the pros (sarcasm intended)....enjoy.


Audience Question: How did you practice your editorial skills this week in peer review?


Perform the activity and then write a concise but detailed blog post that includes:
  • I reviewed Emily Bond's Production Schedule.
  • I selected to make a resource recommendation on Emily's production schedule.
  • I believe I aided Emily in his production schedule by giving him advice on what she could do to go through with his production schedule. I incorporated brainstorming suggestions of sorts mentioned from the Student's Guide into my feedback of his production schedule.
  • I loved that Emily's schedule is very straight forward. Her schedule is like a classic phone conversation....no awkwardness, no fluff and straight to the point.


Here is my comment on her production schedule.

No comments:

Post a Comment