Sunday, April 17, 2016

Reflection on Post-Production I

The following is a reflection on the roller coaster that has been the first phase of post-production.




Audience Questions

1)What were some of the successes (or, things that went right) during this week’s process work? Explain, with evidence.

Some successes was I was able to find a worthy movie editing program in the second version of adobe premiere. It was way more efficient than Windows Movie Maker. Also, I was finally able to rough cut together some clips into a somewhat decent video. Although, unfortunately I could not apply any voice over to that cut as of yet!



2)What were some of the challenges (or, things that went wrong) during this week’s process work? Explain, with evidence.


Some things that went was finding an alternative video editing program as well as motivation to continue with the subject that I had initially selected. At first, I was unsure about going ahead with the female soccer player's asking for more pay as I felt maybe the answer to the argument only lead to one conclusion: they get payed what they're worth. However, after speaking with Sean Bottai I found new reason to go on.





3)How do you think next week will go, based on your experiences this week?


I hope I can prevent any further procrastination on this project as video editing has always seemed entertaining and fun to me! I think I will most likely overthink everything and spend too much time overthinking about the project instead of actually executing tasks that must be done.




4)How are you feeling about the project overall at this point?

I feel that the project is heading in the right direction. I feel alright about how I am managing all the evidence and clips of the project. I just hope I can edit the video properly into something easy to follow and read.

No comments:

Post a Comment