Sunday, April 17, 2016

Open Post to Peer Reviewers

The following is a bit of information onto the rough cut of my video project 3. It is so rough I believe I do not have any sound mixed into the film and the video is somewhat difficult to follow.


Author Response
Explain, with some specificity, your thoughts and feelings about the following:
  • I would like to inform that the video does not necessarily count any voice over as I hope the video could visually be able to convey to the audience what the argument is without any voice directing them through.

  • Some major issues involve the video not containing any audio voice over of sorts and it might not really contain any counterarguments of sorts.

  • It has great statistics and examples of what the argument is about and what it can be against.



The hyperlink to the project can be found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment