Sunday, April 17, 2016

Peer Review for Rashaan Malik

The following is a peer reviewed my classmate Rashaan Malik who is doing his third project on the 2022 Qatar World Cup bid scandal. 



Author Response


  • I selected to make an outline suggestion as I think I could make some comments on what he could tackle on the matter of the controversial bid.

  • I think I helped Rashaan open a new area in which he could focus on in the project such as how the bid is scandalous because of the controversy that has been in FIFA.

  • I incorporated some of the techniques mentioned in the posting of the reading regarding the different types of possible arguments such as how this topic could be a casual argument.

  • I found Rashaan's detail into structure on the content outline very well built and conveyed.


No comments:

Post a Comment