Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Editorial Report b

The following is a "Selection from ‘Rough Cut" of my project. I selected the section which discusses chemists and what they convey. Here is the Re-edited Selection of this cut.



Audience Questions
1)How did the content change (even slightly - details matter!) when you re-edited it? Why do you think the content is being communicated more effectively in the re-edited version?

In the revised section I added more explanation on what the comments from my interviews related to the rhetorical concepts which I selected to use for analysis on my project.



2)How did the form change (even slightly - details matter!) when you re-edited it? Why do you think the form is presenting the content more effectively in the re-edited version?

I changed the color of the heading to make the section easier to identify when reading the project and also highlighted certain key words in red to emphasize to the audience their significance. I also included an image of the rhetorical appeals to give the page a little more life and not make it all seem text based.

No comments:

Post a Comment