Monday, March 14, 2016

Reflection on the Production of Project 2

Here is a rough cut of my second project here. I chose to do my second project as a Quick Reference Guide. Some things to notice is I might lack some images in my Project 2 as well as the length of my project.




1)What were some of the successes (or, things that went right) during this week’s process work? Explain, with evidence.

Some of the successes were to actually get a rough draft of the project produced. To me, that is a major step towards getting the project done. Also, having an outline to work with when starting on the actual draft of the project was a big win for me.






2)What were some of the challenges (or, things that went wrong) during this week’s process work? Explain, with evidence.

I think one major thing that might have gone wrong this week was being able to go more in depth into my rough cut such as adding images to my QRG. Also, I am unsure about how many examples I used in my rough cut. I think I might have not used enough examples for each genre.





3)How do you think next week will go, based on your experiences this week?

I think next week will go better than this week as cleaning up the rough cut of the project has been the simplest of the phases of the project (based on experience from the past). Hopefully, I can do the proper editing and processing on my project to form a fun and informative project.




4)How are you feeling about the project overall at this point?


As of now, I feel pretty well about the project. I know I'm going to have to edit very critically on my rough cut to make sure I hit all the marks that the project guide has set for me. Otherwise, I'm getting good sensations about this project.

No comments:

Post a Comment