Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Production Schedule

Here is a table I made which states what aspects of the production I will be tackling this week in production as well as what resources I will be using and the dates and locations that each piece of production will be tackled.

Audience Question: How are you going to manage your time and get everything done next week?




Phase of Project
Initiating Date
Date Complete
Location (@ time)
Resources Required
Introduction and first genre example (chemical education paper).
03/10/16
3/10/16
SEL library (5 pm)
Laptop, genre examples, internet
2nd and 3rd genres (chemical thinking video and chemical poster).
03/11/16
03/11/16
SEL library (5 pm)
Laptop, genre examples, internet
Working on Conclusion (comparing concepts similar and different among examples within each genre).
03/11/16
03/12/16
Apartment (@ 7 pm)
Laptop, genre examples, internet
Completing Rough Draft
03/12/16
3/13/16
My home (@ 3 pm)
Laptop, genre examples, internet

Changes made after completion and why: I plan on making changes based on the vocabulary I used in my rough draft as well as how many times I used certain words so I will not sound repetitive in my rough draft.

No comments:

Post a Comment