Sunday, March 27, 2016

Peer Review (b) for Shauna Bratton

The following post is a peer review evaluation of project 2.

I reviewed Shauna Bratton's "The world of medicine: How do we navigate through it? " project. 
His project can be found here and my comment here.

I chose to use the content suggestion choice of review because I feel I have a good understanding about how content should be presented in a project.

I think I helped his work improve a bit by giving her interesting feedback on how the rhetorical strategies could be more explicitly defined.

I incorporated the usage of defining the rhetorical strategies from the guidelines into my review in hopes of the project to be improved.

I seriously admired Shauna's organization of the QRG. It was incredibly well organized and spaced out.


Here is my review for Shauna:

Hey Shauna, I am doing a quick review on the content of your QRG. 

I enjoyed your QRG!It is very well written out and organized. The content is wonderful ranging from examples of each genre to the rhetorical strategies found within each genre. One suggestion I would make is just to clearly define what the rhetorical strategies you are using and what they sort of mean. Other than that, wonderful!

Good luck!



No comments:

Post a Comment