Sunday, March 27, 2016

Reflection on Project 2

The following is my reflection on Project 2.

Audience Questions
1)What were some of the successes (or, things that went right) during this week’s process work? Explain, with evidence.

I think some things such as being able to get some feedback from my peers in class were useful in the production of my project. Also, I managed to observe what other classmates were doing to use more examples of each genre appropriately which I think I managed to work in well into my project.


2)What were some of the challenges (or, things that went wrong) during this week’s process work? Explain, with evidence.

Some things that went wrong were figuring out how to organize my QRG appropriately. I did not understand how to use 3 examples in each genre until I got some useful responses from my classmates on what they did. Also, my time management was not very well.


3)How do you think next week will go, based on your experiences this week?
Well, next week is a new beginning with a new project which I am looking forward to. I plan on using the video format and I will see how my time management skills will flow with what I believe to be the toughest genre to produce in.



4)How are you feeling about the project overall at this point?

At this point, I feel okay about the project. I feel as if I could have done more to improve on the project such as invest more time during spring break on it. I could have been more detailed with imaging and phrases from the QRG that I created for this project.



No comments:

Post a Comment