Monday, May 2, 2016

Production Report b


The following is a cleaned up version of what I plan to say in my conclusion of my podcast.


Audience Questions
  1. How did you decide to use form to present your content in the raw material you’ve shared here? How did the conventions of your chosen genre influence your choices?

I presented more content to make it feel like a conclusion with more detail and more sentences.

2)How did the production of this raw material go? What kinds of any hiccups, challenges, successes, creative epiphanies, etc. occurred during the process?

There was minor difficulties since I plan on just speaking casually instead of scripted for the podcast.



“Outline Item” 


Conclusion:

Overall, I hope to keep progressing in the world as a writer and manage my time better. Also, I hope to help those of my peers better.


“Adaptation of Outline Item”


Conclusion:

Overall, I hope to keep progressing in the world as a writer and manage my time better. Writing as I understand it is simply just another manifestation for being imaginative and producing wonderful forms of communication.  As I was proven in this course as I had to produce "writing" in many genres such as the podcast or the video or QRG or back to the roots of the simple essay. It gave me new reasons to enjoy producing work again as the typical essay standard of schools began to dull me and destroy slowly my inner creative freedom.

I hope to help those of my peers better in future courses thanks to the editing and suggestion skills I have developed through this course. The future of writing looks ever more so in my favor and that is a good reason to smile.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment