Monday, May 2, 2016

Peer Review for Jason Boley

I did a content outline suggestion for the incredibly gifted Jason Boley!


Select one of the following peer review activities. Consult the “Questions to Consider When Giving Feedback” section on Student’s Guide pages 71-3, as well as any of the suggested Student’s Guide selections.


Perform the activity and then write a concise but detailed blog post that includes:
  • I gave a content outline suggestion to Mr. Boley.
  • I think I helped Jason get a wider idea of the possibilities that he could do with the video genre.
  • I used the Student Readings book's information on genre conventions to give Jason a concrete piece of advice of what he could do on the genre of video.
  • I thoroughly Jason's creativity and organization of his work.

My comment can be found here.


No comments:

Post a Comment