Thursday, May 5, 2016

Peer Review for Sofia Haserot

I did my peer review for the wonderful Sofia Haserot. Here is sweet and simple peer review of her rough draft and what I told her she could maybe improve on.




Perform the activity and then write a concise but detailed blog post that includes:
  • Sofia Haserot, "Open Post to Peer Reviewers."
  • I made a copy-editing suggestion.
  • I think I barely helped dear Sofia simply for the fact that I thought her podcast was near damn perfect so I did not really give her much advice.
  • I incorporated some genre convention ideas from the Student's Reading book.
  • I just straight up loved how Sofia managed to make the "scripted" version of a podcast actually work and sound relate-able. Sofia, kudos to you!


my comment (roughly): "Hi Sofia, Marvin here. I truly enjoyed your podcast. It was relatively small compared to the usual student podcast....but that's incredible!You said practically everything you needed to and I freaking enjoyed that!Um, let's see I would just suggest maybe at your conclusion adding a crazy story of you staying up late or something like that (which honestly is not necessary but just a thought).

Fantastic work Sofia!"

No comments:

Post a Comment