Friday, February 12, 2016

Peer Review 2

My oh my I could not find another essay outside my class....oh dear. Oh well, nothing shall stop be.....too much as I intend to help others in the fight for peer review, advising and revisionist  justice!

geralt "Angry Angry Angry "2015 via pixabay
CC0 Public Domain



1. What did you learn about your own project (or the project in general) by comparing drafts of the same project in different genres?
Although I could not find an essay draft outside my class, I will say that in terms of presenting content from the two drafts I review, I will say I need to add more of my flavor into my own essay. I need to make it a bit more entertaining and thrilling to read because I did not get bored reviewing the drafts that I did.
2. I want you to plan on doing revision between now and our next class meeting on Tuesday. Tell me the top three issues or problems with your draft in its current form and what you plan on doing over the weekend to address those issues.
My top 3 issues are : I need to be more explicit in who my stakeholders are, add events which occurred around the same time my controversy did and how it could connect to the controversy and adding more to the timeline of events. Over the weekend, I plan on investigating more into my stakeholders and polishing the chronological order of my paper.
3. Tell me the top three strengths of your draft. How/why are these things strengths? How will you build on them to make the rest of the draft as strong?
I think my draft is strong in explaining terms , helping readers visualize situations and the narration of the controversy. These things are strengths I think because it's what sticks out the most to me when I revise my draft and I will build on these to help make the college essay more explicit yet entertaining at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment