Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Peer Review 1

For my Project 1 peer review, I reviewed Ben Macklin's rough draft (rubric can be found here).

ClkerFreeVectorImages "Network Peer to Peer" 04/3/12 via pixabay
CC0 Public Domain


 Ben's rough draft on the topic of Lumosity was interesting. His draft made me think about the lack of vivid description of the stakeholders that my project needs. I think my chronological structure of telling my controversy is on the right track but might need just a few tweaks. 

In Ben's rough draft, I noticed that he sort of lacked some significant events which were occurring around the time of the Lumosity controversy. Also, Ben I don't think was that direct on the impact of the environment on which this controversy occurred (maybe I missed it, or the environment is the digital world having a key in this controversy mainly). 

What I found interesting about Ben's draft was his use of hyperlinks to send you to a piece of evidence of the controversy. That was exciting to come across and also, I am inspired by Ben to vividly add more description into the "why" of the stakeholders in my controversy as he did in his.

No comments:

Post a Comment